SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK.
Here's the info that's on Rick Riordan's website:
*** WARNING! Contains mild spoilers if you haven't read the first three books in the Heroes of Olympus series! ***
Heroes of Olympus, Book Four
Coming October 8, 2013
At the conclusion of The Mark of Athena, Annabeth and Percy tumble into a pit leading straight to the Underworld. The other five demigods have to put aside their grief and follow Percy’s instructions to find the mortal side of the Doors of Death. If they can fight their way through the Gaea’s forces, and Percy and Annabeth can survive the House of Hades, then the Seven will be able to seal the Doors both sides and prevent the giants from raising Gaea. But, Leo wonders, if the Doors are sealed, how will Percy and Annabeth be able to escape?
They have no choice. If the demigods don’t succeed, Gaea’s armies will never die. They have no time. In about a month, the Romans will march on Camp Half-Blood. The stakes are higher than ever in this adventure that dives into the depths of Tartarus.
Did I mention that I am SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK?! Also, why is every amazing- book-release-that-I-am-anticipating-more-than-other-book-releases (like Allegiance, the last "Divergent" book!) happening in October? Must practice my speed reading skills....
Nico is going to seal the side in Tarter Sauce (Tartarus), letting Percy and Annabeth out to close the mortal side with the rest. Nico, being a son of Hades, and frequently traverses the Underworld anyway, will get out safely later.
ReplyDeleteThere's something about tarter sauce that I find to be incredible disgusting. I think maybe I equate tarter sauce (the condiment) with tarter (the gross teeth kind)? ANYWAY....
DeleteI haven't really thought too hard about what's going to happen in the Percy Universe, I kind of just enjoying (and slightly obsessing over) the story as it comes. I was ALL about trying to figure out the plot line for Deathly Hallows before it came out, though. I actually used to go online and read everyone's theories on how the series would end! I was REALLY obsessed. Remember when we watched Deathly Hallows pt. 2 at the library and made fun of all the horribly cheesy parts? Good times!
I was just thinking about that!
DeleteThere's a Star Wars book called Allegiance...just thought I'd throw that out there. You know the reCaptcha thingy? One of the words was Grace!
ReplyDelete