Thursday, February 7, 2013

Where's the Doctor? Also, news!


Stumped upon this Tardis tree today and feel that my cats definitely need one.  Maybe even ALL cats need one.  So anyway, teen fun stuff has officially been planned for Friday, March 15, after hours at APL!  Totally psyched, even though by "officially planned" I really mean I picked a day and...Yeah, pretty much that's it.  I'm thinking a Doctor Who hangout party thing.  Food, DIY Doctor projects, other stuff (and who doesn't love "other stuff")!  I found a tutorial for sonic screwdriver pens that looks completely awesome.

My teens and I at my old library bleached t-shirts this past summer--that's what the other picture above is.  Most people bleached Mockingjays, some did the Deathly Hallows symbol, and others just used letter stencils to declare their own personal awesomeness, but a few also made Doctor Who shirts.  We could totally do something like that here!  Or not.  You know, whatever you want.  Giving 30 teenagers bottles of bleach was (slightly) less horrific than I'd imaged it would be.

Either way, definitely plan for having a program on the 15th AND TAG is going to be canceled on March 16--instead, we'll just have the meeting on that Friday night at 5:30pm.  If there's anything in particular you'd like to do on Friday night at the program, definitely let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Also, obviously we can do something totally different than what I've proposed here. Just let me know! Only thing to consider is set-up time involved--we won't have much time to set up anything too complicated, since the TAG meeting is going to be held right before the program.

    ReplyDelete